DevOps is of development and systems operations. Devops course is designed to work with hands on training with tools.Devops unleashes the power of automation to your SDLC process with our training structure.We focuss to make an expert in Configuration management, Continuous integration,deployment,delivery and monitoring using modern DevOps tools.DevOps tools such as Git,Docker, Jenkins, Puppet and Nagios with practical and interactive sessions that allows to apply your skills in real time scenarios at the earliest.Our training concentrate with certification level of standards to be a certified proffessional in DevOps.We have scheduled Amazon Web Services training in different modes like classroom,weekened,online and corporate level services based on the need of the participant.
- There are many definitions of the word “DevOps.” Is it a movement? A new process or technology? A job title? Or just a way of thinking?
- “DevOps” as a term was first coined in 2009 by Patrick Debois, who became one of its chief proponents. Simply put, DevOps is a combination of software development and operations—and as its name suggests, it's a melding of these two disciplines in order to emphasize communication, collaboration, and cohesion between the traditionally separate developer and IT operations teams.
- Rather than seeing these as two distinct groups who are responsible for their specific tasks but don’t really work together, the DevOps methodology recognizes the interdependence of the two groups. By integrating these functions as one team or department, DevOps helps an organization deploy software more frequently, while maintaining service stability and gaining the speed necessary for more innovation.
- Introduction To DevOps
- 1. Relation between Agile and Devops
- 2. Understanding of DevOps
- 3. Understanding of the technical challenges in DevOps
- 4. Understanding of security issues
- 5. Understanding of the difference between requirements and architecture
- 6. Managing source code and automating builds
- 7. Automated testing and Test driven development
- 8. Principles of Test Driven Development
- 9. Benefits of Integrated Development Environments
- 10. To perform Test Driven Development
- 11. Code quality
- 12. How to utilize code quality analysis tools
- 13. Containerization using Docker
- 14. Understanding Docker Networking,Volumes and Files
- 15. Continuous integration
- 16. Continuous integration with Teamcity
- 17. Integration of Eclipse with Teamcity
- 18. Continuous integration with Jenkins
- 19. Configuration Management with Puppet and Chef
- 20. Puppet Introduction and Architecture
- 21. Puppet Terminologies and Language Constructs
- 22. Puppet Modules and Classification
- 23. Puppet Environment, Classes, and Template Preview
- 24. Introduction to Chef, Ansible, Salt
- 25. Automated Monitoring with Nagios
DevOps Course is Duration : 30 Days
Sreenu Technologies Proide Classroom and Online Training
Weekends:- 09:00AM to 04:30PM